country
EN
Yemen's Houthis attack Saudi refinery after kingdom signs defence pact
[]
The Express Tribune
— REUTERSStrikes by Houthi rebels killed at least 11 people, a medical source in the Yemeni port city of Mokha told AFP, after an earlier drone salvo targeted a Saudi oil refinery on the Red Sea coast.
A medical source in Mokha, held by Yemen’s internationally recognised, Aden-based government, said that "three civilians and eight military personnel had been killed in the Houthi attacks".
Smoke billowed from the port city of Mocha, Yemen, after a Houthi attack that killed 11 people on Sunday.
Earlier, Yemen's army announced on Saturday that it launched a military operation at Houthi targets and military equipment.
Nuzaili said the operation targeting Houthi elements and military equipment was carried out along contact lines on multiple fronts and axes.