A police team, along with the Bomb Disposal Squad (BDS), secured the area and safely removed the unexploded shell for disposal.The recent drone intrusion occurs during a time of heightened tension along the border. Earlier today, India said it would do "whatever is necessary" to safeguard its national interests following reports that Pakistan had deployed around 250 Chinese-origin SH-15 self-propelled artillery guns along sectors facing India.Responding to the reports during the ministry of external affairs' weekly briefing on Tuesday, MEA spokesperson Randhir Jaiswal said, "During Operation Sindoor, we saw how a befitting reply was given (to Pakistan). From our side, our stance is that cross-border terrorism must stop, and we will do whatever is necessary in our national interest, for which we always remain vigilantly deployed. "The Chinese-made SH-15 155mm/52-calibre artillery systems have been deployed primarily in Pakistan's Gujranwala, Sialkot and Jalalpur Jattan sectors opposite India as part of Islamabad's artillery modernisation programme.The latest incident follows another suspected Pakistani drone sighting reported in Rajouri district last month. Blinking lights were seen over forward villages in the Sunderbani sector before the suspected unmanned aerial vehicle returned towards Pakistan.Security forces had subsequently conducted a search operation to check for any airdropped payload but found nothing suspicious.Earlier in June, Army personnel had also opened fire after spotting a Pakistani drone over forward posts in the Balakote sector of Poonch, forcing it to retreat towards Pakistan-occupied Kashmir.