Transport group MANIBELA will push through with its three-day transport strike from August 10 to 12 unless the government grants its request for a provisional fare increase, the group's chairperson Mar Valbuena said Tuesday. Interviewed on GMA News’ Unang Balita, Valbuena said the strike could still be canceled if authorities approve an interim fare adjustment or lift the suspension on a previously approved P1 fare increase. Depende po ito kung lalabas po 'yung provisional fare increase na sinasabi natin," Valbuena said. (The transport strike will continue. It would depends on whether the provisional fare increase we are talking about will be granted.)