New Delhi: Amid the Opposition’s continued demand for his presence in Parliament, Union Home Minister Amit Shah on Wednesday said that he was “ready to answer everything” regarding the police action against students during the July 20 Parliament march over the NEET paper leak issue, while accusing the Opposition of deliberately preventing a discussion from taking place. Addressing the issue of the proposed discussion, Shah said that Union Parliamentary Affairs Minister Kiren Rijiju had already made it clear that the government was prepared to hold a detailed discussion on the protests by students.