Yemen’s Houthi rebels from the Ansar Allah movement have lost 84 fighters, including 28 commanders, in the past six days, Al Arabiya reported, citing sources. The sources said that funerals for 40 movement members had been held in Sanaa, the rebel-controlled capital, over the past week. The attack targeted the area near Al-Fakher market, west of Qatabah District, as the Houthis were preparing to advance on Yemeni military positions. On August 11, the Houthis said they had launched massive ballistic missile and drone strikes on Saudi forces’ positions near Mokha and in Marib Province. On August 12, the rebels resumed ballistic missile attacks on the Red Sea port of Mokha.