Details of a review into a court deprivation order that led to more than 50 cows being shot in Co Tyrone have been published. ‌Northern Ireland Agriculture Minister Andrew Muir said the review would provide an “independent and evidence-based assessment” of the actions of his officials. Mr Muir said the findings and recommendations from the review will be published “as soon as” upon completion. The minister has previously said there was “no reasonable alternative” but to comply with the court order by culling the 51 cows on the site. Mr Muir told the committee on Monday that animals had been “essentially starving to death” on the farm.