None
NO
Man assaulted on Andover High Street as police launch enquiries
['Dan Quina Brito']
Andover Advertiser | News
Hampshire Police said officers were called to Andover High Street at 5.13pm on Tuesday, August 11, following reports that a man had been assaulted.
Officers attended the scene and spoke to witnesses, but the victim had left before they arrived and has not yet been identified.
The force has confirmed that enquiries are ongoing as officers work to establish exactly what happened and trace the man involved.
A Hampshire Police spokesperson said: "We were called at 5.13pm on 11 August to reports of a man having been assaulted on Andover High Street.
"Officers attended and spoke to witnesses, however the victim was not identified or located.