None
EN
Prosecutors amass over 800 witness statements in case against man accused of Sydney massacre
['Ap News']
myMotherLode.com
SYDNEY (AP) — The case against a man accused of murdering 15 people at a Sydney Hanukkah celebration involved more than 800 witness statements and more evidence had yet to be examined, a prosecutor told a court Wednesday.
Prosecutor Danielle New outlined the large quantity of evidence that was still being compiled for the prosecution case.
The case was adjourned until Oct. 28, when prosecutors will update the court on their progress.
More than 800 witness statements had already been examined along with video, ballistic evidence and data from seven electronic devices, New said.
Naveed Akram has not entered pleas to the charges that include murder, attempted murder and committing a terrorist act.