The Pentagon said in a report filed Monday that United States military operations in 2025 resulted in the deaths of over 150 civilians and more than 200 were wounded. The report, which was filed to Congress, said five civilians were killed in the first strike in April of 2025, with 25 people injured, followed by another strike later that month which killed 80 civilians and wounded 171 others. The third strike in Yemen in April of last year resulted in 68 civilian casualties and 47 civilians injured. The report also recorded that a military bombing in Iran last June resulted in no civilian casualties. "Following the strikes, CENTCOM assessed that there were no civilian causalities that occurred as a result of U.S. military operations during Operation Midnight Hammer."