U.S. President Donald Trump secretly switched to a smaller military aircraft while leaving Turkey last month because of an alleged assassination threat linked to Iran, according to a report by The Washington Post. The newspaper, citing an anonymous U.S. official, said Trump initially boarded Air Force One in Ankara on July 8 before being quietly moved through a catering container to a smaller C-32A aircraft. The report said the move was intended to conceal the president’s departure while many officials and members of the media believed he remained on the larger aircraft. Trump had travelled to Ankara for a NATO summit and later flew to the United Kingdom. The reported aircraft switch followed earlier media claims that security concerns linked to Iran influenced changes to the president’s travel plans.