Source: Beta News / Politics | 11.08.26 | access_time 19:06Aleksandar Vucic (BETAPHOTO/Milan Ilic)Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic said on Aug. 11 that a talk between Serbian Army chief of staff Milan Mojsilovic and KFOR commander Ozkan Ulutas on the withdrawal of members of international forces from the Ibar bridge in Mitrovica, was "probably the worst so far." During a tour of southwest Serbia Vucic told reporters that Ulutas told Mojsilovic that "there is no problem" and that Kosovo police will operate alongside KFOR. Were you for dialog, the Albanians would have met their obligations from the Brussels agreement, and they had only one," he said. The rerouting of the Ibar, he said, is far-off, because a working group needs to be formed first and experts found. infoTo get full access to all content of interest see ourSubscription offerOrRegister for freeAnd read up to 5 articles each month.