Source: Kuwadzana home industries approach court over demolition threat –Newsday ZimbabweHARARE, Aug. 11 (NewsDay Live) — The Kuwadzana 1 Home Industry Association has approached the High Court seeking to stop the City of Harare from evicting members and demolishing their businesses at stands 1 to 101. The applicants want an interim order barring the city from demolishing their service industry structures without a court order from a competent court. They are also seeking a final order compelling the city not to evict them without providing an alternative site for their service industry activities. Svongwa said stands 1 to 101 were designated for service industry, while stands 108 to 196 were zoned for residential purposes. He said the service industry stands were located on wetlands and had been used for home or service industry activities since 1991 with the knowledge and consent of council.