The third of four people charged in the overdose death of a woman who was visiting Miami for the Ultra Music Festival last year has agreed to a plea deal. Carmen Lo pleaded guilty Tuesday to unlawful use of a communication device and was sentenced to five years of probation as part of the deal. At the time, Forti's attorney, Richard Cooper, said the deals were done so they would testify against his client. "The allegation is that my client gave pills to someone else who gave the pills to someone else, who gave the pills to someone else, and then that person died unfortunately," Cooper said. Although she was indicted on first-degree murder prosecutors will not be seeking the death penalty.