President Donald Trump signed an executive order Monday calling for changes to the child vaccine schedule, including splitting up one vaccine into separate shots spaced out over time. “My administration is recognizing gold standard childhood vaccine recommendations for only 11 core vaccinations against the most serious and dangerous diseases, along with the [measles, mumps, and rubella vaccine], which hopefully will be split up,” Trump said. “We want it in three separate vaccinations, given at separate times,” he added. The Trump administration previously overhauled the childhood vaccine schedule, but that effort was held up in court, Overton said. She added that the new executive order gives the public access to information the administration says was blocked by the court.