None
EN
Yemen’s Houthis attack Saudi refinery after kingdom signs defence pact
[]
South China Morning Post
Yemen’s Iran-aligned Houthis have attacked Saudi Aramco’s Jazan refinery, they said on Sunday, two days after the kingdom signed a defence pact with Turkey and Pakistan in response to growing regional instability from the US-Israeli war on Iran.
It was not clear whether or how either Pakistan or Turkey would join in any Saudi response to the latest attacks.
The Houthis declared a naval blockade against Saudi Arabia in the Red Sea last month, citing what they said was a Saudi siege on them, an allegation Riyadh denies.
The Houthis used a drone to target the refinery, military spokesperson Yahya Saree posted on X.
They had also hit Yanbu on the Red Sea.