None
PL
Israel rejects Trump’s Gaza plan, more details emerge on the Strait of Hormuz and other Mideast news
['Associated Press']
WWAYTV3WWAYTV3
Israel rejects Trump’s Gaza plan, more details emerge on the Strait of Hormuz and other Mideast newsCredit: U.S. Navy, MGNIsrael on Sunday rejected a deal announced by U.S. President Donald Trump for Gaza.
Details emerged on the potential deal between Iran and Oman on managing the Strait of Hormuz as Tehran suggested that vessels linked to “hostile countries” would be barred.
Netanyahu told a Cabinet meeting that “Israel rejects the 15-point document” but is still discussing plans for Gaza with Washington, after making similar comments last week.
The Hamas-led attack on Israel on Oct. 7, 2023, sparked the war in Gaza.
The Supreme National Security Council on Saturday said the strait will not reopen until the U.S. “corrects its behavior.”