Police are investigating in Minneapolis after an 18-year-old arrived at the hospital with gunshot injuries. Minneapolis police said officers were called to the 500 block of Main Street Southeast early Sunday morning, where a shooting had occurred around 2:31 a.m. Investigators found evidence of gunfire, but did not locate anyone injured. At 2:40 a.m., an 18-year-old arrived at the hospital with non-life-threatening gunshot injuries. According to the man, he had been outside near the intersection where the shooting occurred when he heard gunfire and was struck. The man said he ran from the area and was taken to the hospital by a friend.