None
EN
Israel rejects Trump's 15-point plan for Gaza, says Netanyahu
['Mee Staff', 'Hesham Gaafar']
Section Feed
Israel has rejected US President Donald Trump's 15-point plan for Gaza and will not withdraw until Hamas fully disarms, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Sunday.
Israel and Hamas agreed to the plan last year, beginning with a ceasefire.
Israel has continued to carry out near-daily strikes on Gaza since agreeing to the ceasefire last October.
“Israel rejects the 15-point document,” Netanyahu said at a cabinet meeting on Sunday.
Under the deal, Hamas and other Palestinian factions would not hand Gaza’s weapons to Israel.