Israel has rejected US President Donald Trump's 15-point plan for Gaza and will not withdraw until Hamas fully disarms, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Sunday. The Board of Peace, spearheaded by Trump, announced last month that it had made a breakthrough in a plan to end the war. Israel and Hamas agreed to the plan last year, beginning with a ceasefire. Israel has continued to carry out near-daily strikes on Gaza since agreeing to the ceasefire last October. “Israel rejects the 15-point document,” Netanyahu said at a cabinet meeting on Sunday.