Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday rejected for the second time a 15-point disarmament plan for Hamas that was announced by President Trump and the so-called “Board of Peace” on July 30. “Israel does not accept the 15-point document,” Netanyahu said at the start of a cabinet meeting, according to Reuters. Last week, the Israeli leader said that the US had sent a draft, and that Israel “did not agree to it.” In his comments on Sunday, Netanyahu added that the IDF “will not carry out any withdrawal until Hamas is disarmed … it means heavy weaponry, lighter weaponry, all weaponry. Senior Hamas official Basem Naim told Reuters that Hamas was still committed to the plan and called on the US to pressure Israel.