KARACHI – The Sindh government has decided to launch a judicial inquiry into the mysterious death of 25-year-old businessman Mir Raza, following a recommendation from the Sindh Assembly’s Standing Committee on Home Affairs. He said the police investigation team would be placed under the supervision of the judicial commission once it was formed. He said the family had been assured that any police officer recommended by them would be included in the investigation team. He added that the judicial inquiry would be conducted by judges of the Sindh High Court. The investigation team was also reconstituted, with the new five-member team headed by DIG Amir Farooqi scheduled to hold its first meeting on Monday.