None
EN
Israel rejects Trump's 15-point plan for Gaza, Netanyahu says
['Watch Our Pick Of Standout Clips Across The Bbc']
BBC News
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has rejected US President Donald Trump's 15-point plan for Gaza, stating that no military pull-out will happen until Hamas is "genuinely" disarmed.
Trump's Board of Peace said last month it had reached an agreement for the "complete disarmament" of Hamas and other armed groups in Gaza.
On Sunday, a senior Board of Peace official insisted the US-backed peace plan for the territory remained the only way forward.
"Israel rejects the 15-point document," Netanyahu said at a cabinet meeting on Sunday.
Israel's rejection signals another blow for Trump's Gaza peace plan which was announced in September last year.