None
EN
Yemen’s Houthis claim attack on Aramco oil facility in Saudi Arabia, and other Middle East news
['The Associated Press', 'Associated Press']
Standard Democrat Latest News
Israel on Sunday rejected a deal announced by U.S. President Donald Trump for Gaza.
Details emerged on the potential deal between Iran and Oman on managing the Strait of Hormuz as Tehran suggested that vessels linked to “hostile countries” would be barred.
Netanyahu told a Cabinet meeting that “Israel rejects the 15-point document” but is still discussing plans for Gaza with Washington, after making similar comments last week.
The Hamas-led attack on Israel on Oct. 7, 2023, sparked the war in Gaza.
The two people said the agreement is endorsed by Gulf Cooperation Council members and is expected to be jointly announced by Iran, Oman, the U.S. and the U.N.’s International Maritime Organization.