KINSHASA, Congo (AP) — No cases of Ebola have been detected among passengers on a river boat that was placed in quarantine near Kinshasa, health authorities have said. More than 200 boat passengers were placed in quarantine on Thursday in the port of Maluku, 65 kilometers (40 miles) from Kinshasa, after one traveler who was previously aboard the boat died with symptoms matching the Ebola virus. The National Institute of Biomedical Research, which is responsible for testing, said that all suspected cases tested negative for Bundibugyo. Congo has been battling an Ebola outbreak that has been deemed the fastest in history in terms of transmission, with confirmed cases since it started in May reaching 4,200, including over 1,900 deaths. The river boat passenger had become sick and disembarked nearly three weeks ago in Pimu, in the province of Mongala, more than 1,000 kilometers from Kinshasa along the Congo River, Africa CDC Director-General Jean Kaseya said on Thursday.