None
EN
Man raped woman in Marks & Spencer toilets and another in Pablo Lounge
['Matt Simpson']
Oxford Mail | News
Marley McCalmon has been found guilty by a jury of attacks in the toilets of Marks & Spencer and Pablo lounge.
Previously, the jury heard that McCalmon, of Ballard Chas in Abingdon, and his female victim were in the Marks and Spencer disabled toilet for around 19 minutes.
Pablo Lounge in Abingdon (Image: Andy Ffrench)But in a witness statement to police, his victim said McCalmon assured her "nothing would happen" before his attack.
In a similar fashion, McCalmon locked another victim of his into the toilets of the now closed Pablo Lounge in Abingdon town centre and raped her, this time on January 23, 2023.
Later, his victim told her friend what had happened.