None
EN
Minneapolis man charged after shooting wife during divorce
['Sabrina Salguero Del Cid']
KSTP.com 5 Eyewitness News
A Minneapolis man was charged Friday after he shot his wife and threatened to kill her during a divorce, according to a criminal complaint.
Police identified the husband as 60-year-old Antone Owens and was charged with second-degree of intentional murder and second-degree assault.
The woman told police Owens walked up to her car, pulled out a gun and fired twice, hitting her in the wrist.
In a later statement, the woman told police she had told Owens three weeks earlier that she planned to divorce him.
According to the criminal complaint, two days before the shooting Owens threatened to kill her.