The bodies of more than 50 people were found decomposing in an unrefrigerated area of a Chicago funeral home run by a couple who previously operated a crematory that was shut down over similar allegations, the authorities said. The Chicago police were called to help with a license investigation at the South Chicago Chapel Funeral Home on Thursday and found human remains inside, the Police Department said. Johanna and Clark Morgan operate the South Chicago Chapel Funeral Home where the bodies were found, Susana Mendoza, the Illinois state comptroller, which licenses funeral homes in the state, said in a statement on Friday. Ms. Mendoza said the couple had “egregious past practices” while operating the Heights Crematory in Chicago Heights. The post More Than 50 Decomposing Bodies Are Found in a Chicago Funeral Home appeared first on New York Times.