None
EN
Two civilians killed in Houthi strike on Marib, says Yemen’s government
[]
Grenada Chronicle – Daily Grenada And Caribbean News
At least two civilians have been killed and 14 injured in the latest Houthi attack on the Yemeni government-held city of Marib, according to the internationally recognised government.
Qassem Bahaibah, Yemen’s health minister, denounced the Iran-aligned Houthis as a “terrorist militia” in a post on X on Friday, adding that the toll of casualties was preliminary.
Friday’s attacks came the day after the Houthis killed at least 30 government soldiers in Hadramout and Marib provinces.
The Saudi-led coalition, which supports Yemen’s internationally recognised government, said on Friday that 11 people, including a four-year-old, were injured in a Houthi attack on the city of Najran in southwestern Saudi Arabia on Thursday.
Since then, they have been fighting the Saudi-backed, internationally recognised government in the port city of Aden.