None
EN
Two 18-year-olds charged in fatal Salsa on St. Clair shooting
['Canadian Press']
The Lethbridge Herald – News and Sports from around Lethbridge
Two 18-year-olds charged in fatal Salsa on St. Clair shootingBy Canadian Press on August 7, 2026.
People light candles during a vigil for healing following a weekend shooting that left two dead at the Salsa on St. Clair street party in Toronto, Monday, July 13, 2026.
THE CANADIAN PRESS/Cole BurstonTORONTO — A pair of 18-year-olds have been charged with first-degree murder in last month’s deadly shooting at the Salsa on St. Clair festival, police said Friday, vowing to heighten security around other major street festivals.
At a Friday news conference, police said they no longer believe there was an exchange of gunfire at the festival shooting, as they initially reported.
The two men charged in the Salsa on St. Clair shooting face a combined 37 charges, police said.