MADRID: Spain's leftist government expects to transfer some migrant minors from overcrowded reception centres in the North African enclave of Ceuta to the mainland within weeks, alleviating the migration crisis in the tiny territory after last week's deadly border rush, Youth Minister Sira Rego said on Friday. Most have since returned but hundreds of unaccompanied minors remained in Ceuta. Rego said 1,342 minors ‌had been registered so far and more staff would be drafted in to help the effort. "I ‌think it might only be a matter of a few weeks before we start ‌seeing (minors) transferred to and welcomed on ‌the mainland," Rego told reporters during a trip to Ceuta. Judicial hurdlesMorocco has said it is ready to cooperate with Spain and other European partners on the return of unaccompanied minors ⁠who crossed into Ceuta last ⁠week.