An attack by Yemeni Houthi rebels late on Thursday wounded 11 people in southern Saudi Arabia, a Riyadh-led coalition said, the highest toll in the kingdom in more than four years of conflict. Iran-backed Houthis have stepped up strikes on Saudi Arabia and Yemen’s internationally recognised government since last month to support Tehran in its war with the United States. Casualties in Thursday’s attack included seven Saudis, two Egyptians, a Yemeni and a Pakistani, coalition spokesman General Turki al-Maliki said in a statement carried by the official Saudi news agency. Houthi military spokesman Yahya Saree said the strikes targeted government forces in response to what he described as a Saudi-backed military buildup. Iran-backed Houthis kill dozens of Yemeni govt troops in attacks on military campsHouthis claim attack on 2 Saudi oil tankers; Iran says agreed on new route with Oman