None
EN
300 Palestinian children killed since Gaza ceasefire, UNICEF Says
['Marwa A']
Middle East Monitor
At least 300 Palestinian children have been killed in Gaza during the 300 days since the ceasefire was announced in October 2025, despite an agreement for “the suspension of military operations and the full entry of humanitarian aid and relief,” the UN Children’s Fund (UNICEF) said on Thursday.
He added that hundreds more children had been injured, many of them severely, and that “children in Gaza are still waiting for the end to the violence they were promised.”
Beigbeder said statements issued in recent days had outlined a roadmap for the next phase of the ceasefire, including steps towards ending hostilities and expanding humanitarian aid.
The UNICEF official said children had heard promises before, adding: “This time, agreements must translate into action.”
In a separate statement, UNICEF called on all parties to fulfil their obligations under international law, including international humanitarian law and international human rights law.