London: England forward Ivan Toney has been charged with assault after an incident at a nightclub, police said Friday. Authorities said Toney was charged July 31 with assault “causing actual bodily harm.” The alleged incident took place in December at a nightclub in the Soho district of London. Toney, who plays for Al-Ahli in the Saudi Arabian league, is expected to appear in court on Sept. 24. The 30-year-old Toney was a member of England's squad that finished in third place at the World Cup last month.