WARNING: DISTRESSING DETAILSPerez Hilton has broken his silence with a heartbreaking three-word statement just days after a distressing social media live stream showed him covered in blood and self-harming. Just hours later, the Internet would watch as Hilton’s mental health episode played out live on TikTok for more than fifteen minutes. A friend of Hilton’s mum, Teresita Lavandeira, said she had been left “devastated” by her son’s mental health struggle. Sources revealed that Hilton’s children were at the property on Wednesday but fled before the incident. “When it became clear that Perez was experiencing a severe mental health crisis, (his children, niece and sister) immediately fled to protect the children from witnessing any further trauma,” the statement said.