US strikes on Yemen in 2025 killed or injured hundreds of civilians, NBC News said, citing sources. According to the report, attacks carried out on April 17 and 28 last year killed about 150 civilians and wounded another 200. Over a period of 53 days, the US military conducted hundreds of airstrikes, hitting more than 1,000 targets across Yemen, the report said. On March 15, 2025, the United States, acting on orders from President Donald Trump, began launching massive strikes on facilities belonging to Houthi rebels from Yemen’s Ansar Allah movement. In early May last year, Washington and Ansar Allah agreed to a ceasefire in Yemen through Omani mediation.