None
EN
California lawsuits against Trump Administration cost taxpayers $19 million
['Madeline Shannon', 'The Center Square']
Tahoe Daily Tribune
(The Center Square) – The California Department of Justice has spent $19.2 million in the last 18 months in 82 different lawsuits against President Donald Trump’s administration, California Attorney General Rob Bonta announced Tuesday morning.
The announcement was made in a press conference at the California Department of Justice building on Tuesday.
“Over the last year and a half, we have taken Trump and his administration to court 82 times.
Approximately 83% of the time, Bonta said, the California Department of Justice prevailed in their lawsuits.
Bonta secured 21 final orders siding with California, 45 orders granting early relief, and eight cases where the Trump administration settled, Bonta said.