Read our Privacy noticeAuthorities in Spain have identified several suspected jihadists among the thousands of people who crossed from Morocco into the Spanish exclave of Ceuta last week, according to a report. Video surveillance on the Ceuta border helped identify some of those under investigation during last Thursday’s crossing, according to the newspaper. Sources told the newspaper that some had been under investigation for several months, adding that “thousands” of other migrants may remain in Ceuta nearly a week on. Agents were said to have found “at least a dozen” people previously arrested, convicted and deported to Morocco, the newspaper reported, adding that they could be among those who have not yet been repatriated. The EU’s migration chief said on Tuesday it was too early to link disinformation on the Ceuta crisis with Russia.