Perez Hilton, shown in 2018, appeared to be harming himself in a TikTok live video that has since been removed from the social platform. Set us as preferredMiami authorities on Tuesday night responded to a residence after a disturbing video was posted on social media that appeared to involve celebrity blogger Perez Hilton. In their later update, the Sheriff’s Office said that after the man had been taken to the hospital, mental health professionals were at the scene “providing support and resources to the individual’s family.” In the TikTok live video, a person who seems to be in distress harms himself. NBC6 News reported that some neighbors said Hilton lived at the home, but police would not confirm that.