None
EN
Italy announces €100 million aid for quake-hit areas
[]
The Local Italy
The Italian government released €100 million ($115 million) in aid to tackle damage caused by last week's earthquake in the Naples area, the civil protection minister said on Tuesday.
Nello Musumeci told a news conference after a cabinet meeting that the money would go towards repairing damage.
Of the 700 people evacuated, 568 have found new housing and 128 were still in hotels, the minister added.
The region is the site of Europe's largest volcanic crater and is home to frequent seismic activity.
READ ALSO: IN MAPS - Which parts of Italy have the highest risk of earthquakes?