None
EN
Nick Shirley’s Ceuta Video Goes Viral As He Alleges Man Threatened Him
['Hugh Cameron', 'See More Of Our Trusted Coverage When You Search.', 'Prefer Newsweek On Google', 'To See More Of Our Trusted Coverage When You Search.']
Newsweek
The conservative YouTuber Nick Shirley alleges that he has been threatened while reporting on the recent influx of migrants into the Spanish territory of Ceuta.
On Monday, Spanish officials said that around 69,500 migrants who initially crossed over had returned to Morocco, leaving an estimated 2,500 still in Ceuta—a town of around 84,000.
Read More on NewsSpeaking to Fox News about the incident, Shirley said the man—whom he identified as a Moroccan migrant—had threatened to stab both him and his colleague.
...Ceuta Chaos Fractures EuropeMost of those who entered Ceuta illegally last week have been escorted back to Morocco by police and the Spanish army.
Spanish officials say at least 88 people died during last week's scenes, with Moroccan authorities reporting a slightly smaller figure.