None
EN
He Said, What He Said! Andy Cohen Copiously Denies Rumors Of NeNe Leakes’ #RHOA Season 18 Return–‘They’re Not True’
['Rebecah Jacobs', 'Kerbi Lynn', 'T.E. Thomas']
Bossip
Andy Cohen is shutting down casting rumors, which have recently hinted at the return of Real Housewives of Atlanta favorite NeNe Leakes for season 18Source: Michael Tullberg / Steve GranitzDespite the ongoing rumors that the OG Real Housewife is set to make her return to the Bravoverse, Andy Cohen insists that there will be no new additions to the Atlanta cast next season.
During the Monday, August 3 episode of Radio Andy’s Andy Cohen Live, the host addressed speculation that Leakes would return and that current cast member Shamea Morton Mwangi had been fired.
“If you want a preview of next season of Atlanta, look at this cast,” Cohen said.
She sued Bravo and Andy Cohen in 2022, alleging the network had fostered a hostile and racist work environment and did not address alleged offensive racist remarks made by her co-star.
However, she’s set to make an appearance on The Real Housewives: Ultimate Girls Trip Roaring 20th later this month, making a possible return to Atlanta more likely.