Rebecca Rowlands, prosecuting, said police seized a number of digital devices from the defendant’s home and recovered almost 200 indecent images, including one of an eight-month-old child being abused. She said Clark spoke in detail about the sexual abuse of the child in the photographs that were shared between the two men and told police he gained sexual pleasure from the images. Miss Rowlands said a further conversation with another man was recovered where they spoke about the sexual abuse of children. Clark, of Leonard Ropner Drive, Stockton, pleaded guilty to making 28 category A images – the worst category, 13 category B images and 139 category C images following his arrest between August 30 and September 22 last year. “That’s the basis, I assume, that you have avoided being charged with the more serious offence of distributing indecent images of children.”