Gaza’s Board of Peace (BoP) said on Monday it had met with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his team to discuss disarming the Gaza Strip and preparing for a transition to civilian rule. The BoP said Israel would not withdraw beyond the so-called yellow line until disarmament in Gaza had been completed, according to AlQahera News. It said the disarmament operation would be overseen by the International Stabilisation Force along with a committee tasked with verifying implementation. “Progress towards full implementation depends on each party meeting its commitments under the agreed framework,” the BoP said.