None
EN
Trump says talks on Iran war will begin Monday after he holds off on ‘massive’ strikes
['Svi Staff', 'Duke Dance']
SVI-NEWS
Hospitals in Gaza said at least 17 people were killed in the weekend strikes, including children.
Trump announces renewed talksTrump said Sunday that he decided against carrying out major strikes against Iran at the urging of Gulf allies Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
Trump has had a pattern of threatening massive strikes that he later calls off, with the announcements often later upended by renewed attacks.
Iran negotiates with Oman on contested trade routeThe Iranian Foreign Ministry said Tehran is not currently holding negotiations with the United States.
Last week, Iran publicly hanged two men convicted of killing four police officers during nationwide anti-government protests in January.