Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman warned US President Donald Trump against resuming large-scale military operations against Iran during a phone call, saying such a move would hurt the global economy, The Associated Press reported, citing sources. He also noted that further escalation could severely damage the global economy while failing to achieve its intended objectives. The news agency said the conversation was one factor behind Trump’s decision to resume ceasefire talks with Iran. Trump said earlier that the United States and Iran would hold talks on a peace deal on August 3. According to Trump, Iran and other Middle Eastern countries asked Washington to refrain from attacking because the parameters of a deal had been agreed.