The website of the National Institute of Public Health (SZÚ), which was targeted by hackers on Saturday evening, will remain offline for at least another 48 hours, the Health Ministry-run institution said on Sunday. The institute said the website was taken offline to allow a forensic analysis. It added that no sensitive data had been compromised and its operations had not been affected because the website is hosted externally. The National Institute of Public Health is a scientific and expert body responsible for monitoring the spread of diseases, studying the impact of the environment on public health, and supporting disease prevention and control in the Czech Republic.