RBNZ’s Karen Silk looks to a voluntary cash-access solution with banks. (Image: RBNZ)The Reserve Bank of New Zealand says it has received almost 6,000 responses to its Keeping Cash Local consultation, which drew instant and strong industry pushback upon launch.The consultation closed on July 31, which was a three-and-a-half-month extension from the previous deadline of April 10.The findings would be released in September, Reserve Bank of NZ (RBNZ) assistant governor of money Karen Silk said in a statement. She said RBNZ would analyse the submissions over the next six weeks, and no decisions had been made. “It is our i...