CEUTA, Spain — Spain on Saturday installed a 1,600-foot-long barrier on the sea border between its North African territory of Ceuta and neighboring Morocco after tens of thousands of migrants breached the frontier earlier in the week. “The events require an evaluation by Spain and Morocco,” he said. Spanish army soldiers and Civil Guard officers stand guard Saturday as migrants return to Morocco from the Spanish enclave of Ceuta. His friend, Salah Eddine El Arrage, said he decided to return to Morocco after, he said, Spanish police beat him. “Life in this city has been disrupted as a result of the border incident,” said Ceuta’s president, Juan Jesús Vivas.