Thousands cross into Spain's north Africa enclave in new migrant crisisSee more Toronto Sun on Google — save as a Preferred SourceThis advertisement has not loaded yet, but your article continues below. THIS CONTENT IS RESERVED FOR SUBSCRIBERS ONLYCeuta (Spain) (AFP) — Thousands of migrants crossed overnight from Morocco into Spain’s north Africa’s Ceuta enclave, a police source said on Friday, as Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez was set to arrive to manage the latest migrant crisis on the border. Thousands cross into Spain's north Africa enclave in new migrant crisisTry refreshing your browser, orWe apologize, but this video has failed to load. The sudden massive influx has sparked a crisis for Spain’s government and prompted France to announce tighter checks on its border with Spain. So far, 18 people have died attempting to reach the Spanish enclave, the police source said.