Seven-year-old Musa Ahmed died after suffering life-threatening injuries during an incident on July 22 in West Mersea. He is the third person to have died as a result of the tragedy, which also claimed the lives of 41-year-old Shelina Rahman and her 15-year-old daughter, Sameeha. READ MORE:In a tribute shared on social media, Shahin Ahmed, Musa’s father, said: "He made every person feel special and never failed to bring happiness. Earlier this week Mr Ahmend shared a statement which called for a review of safety measures at the beach. Mr Ahmed said: "I strongly agree with the calls from local residents for a review of safety measures at West Mersea Beach, including the provision of additional life-saving equipment and clear warning signage.